||POINTS TO REMEMBER:|
- Wear loose clothing and try not to eat 2 hours before class, or have a light snack.
- Bring your own mat; if you don't have one, then borrow one of ours.
- Arrive early as classes start on time.
- For people attending the first time, we suggest arriving 20 minutes
early to discuss with the teacher any concerns you may have.
SEPTEMBER 2017 MONTHLY UPDATE: Receive Monthly Updates - Join us on
- Labor Day Weekend - Studio Closed on Sunday, September
3rd & Monday, September 4th.
- Next Foundations of Yoga Program - How Good Could You
Feel! starts September 12th, 2017
- Yoga Immersion/Teacher Training Program
It is for those who wish to deepen their knowledge, and for
those who wish to teach. Starts Thursday, September 14th.
- Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 - A Day of Mindfulness
Stay tuned for more about this Day of Self Care.
- Special Offer