POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Wear loose clothing and try not to eat 2 hours before class, or have a light snack.
- Bring your own mat; if you don't have one, then borrow one of ours.
- Arrive early as classes start on time.
- For people attending the first time, we suggest arriving 20 minutes
early to discuss with the teacher any concerns you may have.
MAY 2013 MONTHLY UPDATE: Receive Monthly Updates - Join us on Facebook.
- Memorial Day Weekend. No 5:30 & 7PM Classes, Friday, May 24th.
Studio Closed, Saturday, May 25th, Sunday May 26th & Monday, May 27th.
- We invite you to Come as You are.
All your feelings, thoughts & sensations should be welcomed!
- Special Offer for Spring & Summer.
- Saturday, June 8th 10:30 - 12:30PM - Energize & Renew with Laura
Douglas. Practice establishing a more positive relationship with your
body. Feel like you have returned from a weekend vacation.
Cost: $30,00 Pre-registration and payment please.
Laura is on faculty at Lesley University, and has a private practice that
helps people live more compassionately.