||POINTS TO REMEMBER:|
- Wear loose clothing and try not to eat 2 hours before class, or have a light snack.
- Bring your own mat; if you don't have one, then borrow one of ours.
- Arrive early as classes start on time.
- For people attending the first time, we suggest arriving 20 minutes
early to discuss with the teacher any concerns you may have.
NOVEMBER 2017 MONTHLY UPDATE: Receive Monthly Updates - Join us on
- Meditation for Beginners. A 5 week "enjoy the silence" series with Cinde.
Starting Thursday, October 19th at 7pm. Please treat the series like a normal
class with regards to payment.
- Next Foundations of Yoga Program - How Good Could You
Feel! starts September 12th, 2017
- Yoga Immersion/Teacher Training Program
It is for those who wish to deepen their knowledge, and for
those who wish to teach. Starts Thursday, September 14th.
- 9am Thanksgiving Day Yoga Class for HAWC ~ Thursday,
November 23rd. We learn compassion as we do simple acts
of kindness. Kindness in Action. Raising money and
awareness for HAWC. (Healing Abuse Working for Change)
- Special Offer